Thursday 16 September 2010

Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon

When I was at school I had singing lessons ... one of the exercises was to sing "lemon" up and down the scale - (for clear articulation) I still sing it in my head whenever I think of lemons, and recently whenever I tended my lovely Crystal Lemon Cucumbers ... 

These are really old fashioned cucs ... bristly skin and big flat white seeds ... but oh so delicious - the faintest citrus tang combined with proper cucumber taste ... Definitely a repeat (arf arf) for next year ...

(They are, incidentally, 'kinder' to the digestion, like burpless varieties)

Oh yeah, did I mention the colour?  mmmmmm ... altogether now ...
 
"Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon Lemon"


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy - unless they're rude, in which case I think you may need to find another outlet other than my blurry blog ...